Sysnova Information Systems Limited is a sister concern of Kazi Farms Group. Sysnova Information Systems Limited has matured over thirteen years of operation in the IT industry, having built a wide range of fully satisfied customers by providing an open source ERP solution. To support our winning team, we are seeking applications for the following position:
Position : Odoo Sales Manager.
Education : Bachelor/Masters in any discipline.
Experience : 2 to 5 year(s) with at least 2 years of experience managing a sales team,selling Odoo open-source ERP solutions.
Job Location : Dhaka.
Employment : Full-time.
- Develop and implement a sales strategy to achieve sales targets.
- Generate leads through various channels, including social media, email marketing, and networking.
- Follow up on leads and manage the sales process, including preparing proposals, negotiating contracts, and closing deals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, ensuring customer satisfaction and identifying opportunities for upselling and cross-selling.
- Work closely with the marketing team to create effective marketing campaigns that generate leads and build brand awareness.
- Provide regular sales reports and updates to the management team.
- Attend industry events and conferences to stay up-to-date with market trends and competitor activity.
- Train and mentor sales team members to improve their skills and achieve sales targets.
- Proven track record in sales, preferably in the software industry.
- Experience selling Odoo or other ERP solutions is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Leadership and team management experience is a plus.
Emolument: Attractive remuneration will be offered depending on the profile of the candidate.
Candidates meeting the above mentioned criteria are requested to send updated CV with recent photograph within May 13, 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online through bdjobs.com Position applied for must be mentioned in the subject-line of the email.