Solution Manager - Cybersecurity Sales
We are looking for Solution Manager for Business Development/Sales department, who will look after Cyber Security Sales in corporate & B2B sector and will be responsible for achieving monthly/annual sales targets. Those who are experienced in Cyber Security Industry and have enough skills for cyber security product sales are encouraged to apply.
- Perform as Cyber security Sales Engineer, which is a client-facing role; responsible for understanding customer's cyber security requirements, mapping to Cyber security Solutions.
- Market Visit & create the opportunity of Cyber Security Solutions/ Services/ Training.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments & explore new markets to contribute to the sales increase.
- Assist for effective and result-oriented communication, presentations to corporate sales & B2B Sales.
- Collect the latest market information and incorporate them into a marketing plan/strategy.
- Understand the importance of customer relationship and satisfaction and ventilate the same feeling with each of the team members.
- Analyze competitor's activity, sales trends, and track unit sales to ensure competitive advantage.
- Ensure required inter-department communication for any service integration, process improvement, legal aspect, etc.
- Set individual sales targets, track sales goals, and report as necessary.
- Analyze weekly, monthly, quarterly & yearly sales reports.
- BBA/MBA from a reputed University in any subject.
- BSc in Computer Science (CSE,IT,ICT,Cybersecurity) will be added advantage.
- At least 6 years experience in selling Cybersecurity solution products.
- Knowledge & understanding of Security Operations Centre (SOC) solution, IDS, IPS, SIEM, SOAR, VAPT, threat assessment solution etc
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Cyber Security Business Development, Corporate Sales (B2B Business).
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Has to be a team player, ability to adopt latest technologies, able to work in strict deadline.
- Proven ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people.
- Excellent business communication, negotiation, and formal presentation skill
- A strong sense of responsibility, accountability, pro-activeness and good communication skills is a MUST for this position.
Emolument: Depending upon the qualification, experience and profile of the candidate, remuneration will be competitive. Educational Background may be relaxed based on experience or expertise.
Candidates meeting above mentioned criteria are requested to send updated CV with recent photograph within 20 July 2023 to email@example.com or apply online through bdjobs.com. Position applied for must be mentioned in the subject-line of the email.